Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

23 December 2013

Sato Amina Announces Graduation


AKB48 Oshima Team K member Sato Amina has announced her graduation during the theater show on December 22. She wants to pursue a career in voice acting. A date for her graduation is yet to be decided.

Amina has been in AKB48 for more than 6 years and is known for having been a big fan of the group before joining. She debuted as a 4th Generation Kenkyuusei in mid-2007, was promoted to Team A in 2008 and later shuffled to Team B and then K. Amina made Senbatsu for the first three election singles [Iiwake Maybe], [Heavy Rotation] and [Flying Get] and was a voice actress for the AKB48 anime AKB0048 and hence also a part of the subunit NO NAME.




Sato Amina's blog post about her graduation
Original Message
I, Sato Amina, will graduate from AKB48 in order to advance on my way to becoming a voice actress.
I surprised you with this sudden announcement, didn't I?
But I have made my decision. I don't have any regrets.
Now I can only move forward!!!!
The date of my graduation is undecided but I will let you know when it's decided!
I am going to enjoy my time left in AKB to the fullest!
I love you all.
I love you very much


Another early generation member leaves...Well, we knew the day would come. I wish Amina all the best.

No comments: