Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

28 June 2013

NMB48 KKS Ishihara Masako Left the Group


As announced on June 27, NMB48 4th Generation Kenkyuusei Ishihara Masako has left the group. Her leave happened the same day without any gradution ceremony. Ishihara Masako had to rest often because of health problems and could not perform often. Following the judgement of her doctor she decided to leave NMB48 completely.

Ishihara Masako had passed the 4th generation audition in fall last year and debuted in December together with the other 4th generation members. She is already the third 4th generation member who left NMB48, after Sugino Risa and Hirose Sena resigned in February.


Ishihara Masako's Comment:
Original Message


I, Ishihara Masako, will resign from NMB48.
While being active in NMB48, I became ill several times. I was sorry that I caused a lot of troubles to the people around me but I still wanted to continue my activities, so I gave my best as well as I could.
But when I fell ill this time my doctor told me "It's impossible to continue your activities.". I consulted with the staff and my family and decided to resign.
I am leaving without responding to the feelings of all those who supported me. Actually I should tell you all my thanks in person. That's why I really feel sorry for this sudden announcement in the blog.
The gentle comments and letters I received from you always supported me. I won't forget the kindness and messages I received from you at handshake events. I am really, really thankful.
My dream of becoming a producer in the future hasn't changed. I will walk towards this on a different way, but I will make use of the experiences I made in NMB48 and do my best in order to be able to realize my dream.
My kind senpai, the staff who always supported our work and the other 4th generation members who were always encouraging each other and with whom I have done my best together. I love NMB48!.
From now on, I will support them as an NMB48 fan together with you. I was allowed to make a lot of very precious experiences, I was allowed to stand on a big stage and I was able to meet you all. I was happy that I could work as an NMB48 member. Thank you so much.

No comments: